True or Dare :D


Wednesday 20 July 2011
Hot Day

PS: It will be a long Diary
Please be patient and enjoy reading :)

终于能上网写blog了...
这几天我好像失踪似的
没办法...为了避免吃晚餐
我选择睡觉...一睡就睡到天亮
睡觉已经成了我嗜好的一部分:D

今晚我妈竟然强逼我吃饭! 人家可要减肥:(
如果不吃, 我就不会在这里慢慢写blog了
好好好...不说这些了
唔...今天在学校跟同学玩True or Dare
全部玩到很癫...吵到老师不能教书
要不是Tan Chi Yuan拿起了我的眼镜盒说要玩
我们也不会玩得那么癫:P

最好笑的是, 当我转到Tan Chi Yuan的时候
我竟然要他跟俊宏亲脸...他呆了
他还说一定要报仇...结果他却转到我
我真的有点unlucky的说...

所以我也要报回仇! 没想到, 他比我更unlucky
我竟然又转到他...全场high了起来!
他更加的无奈! "这个东西作奸的咩?!" (意思是说我的眼镜盒)
我就要他跟俊宏鼻子碰鼻子
他整个人都呆了...我们一直都在狂笑!
只是要委屈俊宏了:D
---SKIP---
星期二, 我的英文老师的生日
大家买了Secret Recipe的蛋糕给老师
当老师在吵笔记给我们时
Ubi悄悄地从后门把蛋糕拿进来, 然后放在前面的桌子上

结果老师转身却骂了他, 他真的有点无辜
我们一直都在笑
因为老师完全没看到那个蛋糕
"Teacher you got a bit blind..."
老师还是get不到我们的意思
"Look on the table larh!"
老师看到了瞬间吓到, 而我们全场都在笑

唱完生日歌 切蛋糕 吃蛋糕
Blah Blah Blah...
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Pn Ellysha ♥

---SKIP---

Last Sunday I had watch Transformers 3 with my family

In Jusco, i saw someone...is my classmate - Han Yuen & Kah Wai with Han Shen
Kah Wai was wearing mask because his mouth got problem LOL!

In the movie a part make me wanna cry is...
That moment one member of Decepticons want kill that Bumble Bee
Even i knew that Bumble Bee will not killed but that time my tears really want come out!
Lastly, it didnt die xD I'm soooooo GLAD!
And Bumble Bee damn CUTE larh ♥

For me this time Transformers not really nice because the actress changed?
Erm I guess...I prefer Megan Fox:)

After the movie end, i saw my senior Michelle and Margaret
So long didnt see they both sisters
They become look so pretty:)

So this is the end of my diary...
Hope you all enjoy reading:)


Mika Diary
3.04 AM




You Might Also Like

0 comment

Hello there! Leave some comments lah wei! :P